Terms and Conditions
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Middle East Medical Center, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your mecosmetology.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Middle East Medical Center may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Middle East Medical Center liability. You must immediately notify Middle East Medical Center of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Middle East Medical Center will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
By submitting Content to Middle East Medical Center for inclusion on your Website, you grant Middle East Medical Center a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Middle East Medical Center will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Middle East Medical Center has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Middle East Medical Center’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Middle East Medical Center’s reasonable opinion, violates any Middle East Medical Center policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Middle East Medical Center’s sole discretion. Middle East Medical Center will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Middle East Medical Center has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Middle East Medical Center does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Middle East Medical Center disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which mecosmetology.com links, and that link to mecosmetology.com. Middle East Medical Center does not have any control over those non-Middle East Medical Center websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Middle East Medical Center website or webpage, Middle East Medical Center does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Middle East Medical Center disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Middle East Medical Center websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Middle East Medical Center asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by mecosmetology.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Middle East Medical Center in accordance with Middle East Medical Center’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Middle East Medical Center will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Middle East Medical Center will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Middle East Medical Center or others. In the case of such termination, Middle East Medical Center will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Middle East Medical Center.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Middle East Medical Center to you any Middle East Medical Center or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Middle East Medical Center. Middle East Medical Center, mecosmetology.com, the mecosmetology.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with mecosmetology.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Middle East Medical Center or Middle East Medical Center’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Middle East Medical Center or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Middle East Medical Center reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Middle East Medical Center reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at mecosmetology.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Middle East Medical Center reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Middle East Medical Center may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Middle East Medical Center may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your mecosmetology.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Middle East Medical Center if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Middle East Medical Center’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Middle East Medical Center can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Middle East Medical Center and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Middle East Medical Center nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Middle East Medical Center, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Middle East Medical Center under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Middle East Medical Center shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Middle East Medical Center, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Middle East Medical Center and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Middle East Medical Center, or by the posting by Middle East Medical Center of a revised version.